Buying a home can seem overwhelming at first glance. It is important to align yourself with professionals that understand not only the Real Estate industry, but more specifically, your needs. The Robert Chapman Real Estate is the group that has your best interest in mind when buying a home. When you decide that you are ready to purchase a home, call on us for a free consultation and we will help create a winning strategy that will save you time and money.
* Utilize a FREE search account with Robsarizonarealestate.com, search properties and keep your anonymity until you are ready to tour homes
* Contact one of our trusted lenders to get pre-approved so you are ready to act when you find your new home.
* Once you have found a home that you would like to tour, simply request a showing and we will promptly set an appointment.
* Remember that you are welcome to call us anytime but as always, you are in control. We are here when you are ready.
1) How much does it cost to hire a Buyer's Agent?
A - Typically the service of a Buyer's Agent is FREE to the Buyer. A Buyer's agents gets paid from the Seller.
2) Why is it important to get pre-approved? I don't know which house I want yet.
B - Having your financing in place can be the difference between getting the home you want and losing it. Think of your purchase as a project. Every successful project is well planned in advance.
Listing your home with the right Realtor can be the difference in the ability to sell your home quickly at an optimal and accurate price. Selling real estate in today's market requires many tools. An interactive online presence is essential to attracting potential home buyers. A detailed marketing platform that includes internet technology that clearly stands above the rest in the local industry will showcase your home's characteristics in the best way possible. This will clearly improve the attractiveness your home.
An experienced Realtor has the expertise and resources to accurately assess the value of your home. This is essential in today's Avondale market and throughout the greater Phoenix area. A number of factors, including the current housing market recovery, new construction and subdivision development, and a solid number of short sales and foreclosures still on the market today, requires a skilled professional to list a property for what it's truly worth in the best possible time frame. We are short sale professionals!
Staging a home, lighting, and paint colors have a significant impact on the warmth and feel of your home. We provide a complete evaluation of your home to determine how to enhance the unique features and appeal of your home to suite the largest selection of buyers. This is just one of the many resilient steps we take. Ready to hear more? Contact us today!
All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.